Skip to main content

Oh Noes! What am I going to do now??

H/T to my friend Jamie, of whom I only learned of late, is a wee bit sensitive about the outward appearance of his fellow citizens, regardless of the content of their character. Enjoy this satire, because it is certainly on the mark for some... I wish them well finding another cause if they need one. I can still find plenty to rail against all day long just off of the top of my head.


Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

The election is over, whatever is it that I am going to bitch about on my blog? Let's see, I could easily reach the character limit of my blogger posting I'm sure just talking about the stupid War on Drugs/Terror/Social Problem/Disease, etc. So, I picked this election and it's racial overtones as my subject du jour for the last couple of months, and I get non-stop snarky bullshit for it. So be it. Yes, I don't have a life, quite right. Pointless working to get a progressive, intelligent and articulate man elected president, who may well do much good for our country simply by being those things, and so much more, let alone his appearance, which, like it or not, buys him extra clout because of racial animosity and the importance accorded such nonsense.

PS I do look forward to ragging on Church Lady, Diva redneck Sarah Palin as she is devoured by her own party for her 'rogue-ish' behavior that clearly cost McCain the election (LOL!).

Comments

  1. While Palin certainly energized the base, it was a smaller Republican base that in years past. Add to that Powell coming out forcefully for Obama, and I think the center and many Reagan Democrats put a hurtin' on McCain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

Still cannot quite believe it...

“Rosa sat, so Martin can walk, so Obama could run, so our children can fly.”