Skip to main content

Dating 101: Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig

Dating 101 according to Cosmopolitan -- giving advice to women about why men sometimes dump them for seemingly shallow and selfish reasons. Sounds like this article is trying to lay the groundwork for a movie based on the thin and mean-spirited best-selling book, "He's Just Not That In To You." (ed. You think? Nah!) Admittedly, I read the book. I had a twenty-something female roommate (post-divorce). And I was preparing for a long day of flying to the east coast and the book she'd finished and left on the coffee table caught my eye. Pink and bright with that oh so apropos title to this Cosmo story, I couldn't avoid it. Yes, I felt a wee bit gay reading it on the plane, but at that time in my life, going through my divorce, my libido coming back to life, I wanted to read the enemy's code book as it were. Wow, was it eye-opening, and not for the reasons you'd think. I realized, damn, guys are assholes, we really are. I'm really sorry ladies and though I cannot apologize on behalf of all us dudes, nor would I try, because that would be like saying "sorry" after you fart out loud in class, at least I'm now aware of the hurt we can cause, but it doesn't make it any better I know. Without further ado, here are the "reasons" according to Cosmo, why we are narcissistic pricks. Kind of redundant really, being a prick generally implies self-centered love and disregard for others, but leave it to a magazine to spell it out for the masses. Enjoy. The movie should be a hit. No Devil Wears Prada, but I'm sure it'll do fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

Still cannot quite believe it...

“Rosa sat, so Martin can walk, so Obama could run, so our children can fly.”